- 500 g flour
- 75 g sugar
- 1 packet dry yeast
- 60 g margarine
- 200 g MyLove-MyLife natural oat yoghurt alternative
- 100 ml MyLove-MyLife almond drink (lukewarm)
- 2 small or 1 very large apple
- 20 g vanilla custard powder
- 2 packets vanilla sugar
- 20 g sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 250 ml MyLove-MyLife almond drink
- Cinnamon, sugar, margarine
Knead the ingredients and leave to rise for 30 minutes.
Cut the apples into very small pieces and fry them in a pan.
Stir the custard powder with the sugar and cinnamon and the almond drink until smooth.
Add to the pan with the apples and stir well with a wooden spoon until thickened.
Leave to cool.
Form small round "bowls" from the dough and put a spoonful of apple mixture into each, close carefully and roll in your hand. Leave the finished "rolls" to rise for 15 minutes and then bake at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Brush the finished buns with margarine and roll in cinnamon and sugar.