Tiramisu with speculaas and physalis
Preparation time: 20 min. working time, 30 min. cooling time
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 250 g MyLove-MyLife cooking cream
- 250 g MyLove-MyLife yogurt alternative plain of your choice
- ½ orange, juice and peel thereof
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 tsp honey gingerbread spice
- 1 tbsp rum (optional)
- 100 g Vegan Biscuits
- 150 ml coffee
- 4 tbsp roasted hazelnuts
- 4 tbsp. pomegranate seeds
- 8 pcs. Physalis
- 8 pcs. Vegan speculaas
- Whip the cooking cream with a whisk until creamy. Add the yoghurt alternative, orange juice and finely grated zest.
- Mix in powdered sugar, spice and rum to taste.
- Put a spoonful of the cream into each glass. Dip the biscuits in coffee and place on top.Layer the glasses alternately with biscotti and cream. Chill for half an hour.
- Top with hazelnuts and pomegranate seeds and decorate with physalis and speculaas.